Monday, June 21, 2021

Needing An Energy Boost

 I was planning on writing something deep and meaningful today... After the weekend I've had though I feel more than a little worn out and I now have to face getting through a few days of work before I can have a day off on Thursday... 
I still want to play with my clothes, and my barbie doll needs to get dressed, so I guess today you might call it a bit of a look-of-the-day... 

It's one of those outfits that makes a girl feel amazing... Even if it is just a pair of panties - from CerberusXing - and an amazing Psycho Barbie "Reign" top with it's brilliant shine and sexy leather look! Decorating herself with some super pretty Hikori Hearts - available from Normandy at Pretty - the most amazing lustrous Marlene Feather Boa - an amazing boa from Schadenfreude - and before she leaves grabbed herself a can of energy drink to get herself a little high before she heads out for her night on the town... 

What is she wearing;
Horns: RAWR! - Oxidized Horns (Free Gift at SL Shop & Hop)
Hair: Foxy - Aiko Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Boa: Schadenfreude - Marlene Feather Boa in Black
Collar: Lost Junction - Spiked Collar (Free Gift at SL Shop & Hop)
Chest Piercings: Normandy - Hokori Hearts (Available until June 30th at Pretty)
Top: Psycho Barbie - Reign Top
Drink: hive - Vacation Vibes Energy Drink (Available until July 10th at Kustom9)
Panties: CerberusXing - Pantsu Codex
Pose: FOXCITY - On Point VOL 2, Pose 1
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Sins & Miracles in Demons Temple 

No comments:

Post a Comment