Friday, December 18, 2020

A Hot Bath on a Cold Day

Today has been my first day of my vacation over the festive season, I'm looking forward to a few weeks to relax... I have a lot of Christmassy things to get myself feeling a little festive. I've got presents to buy and wrap, people to spend some festive fun times with and so many things to see... 
However I am going to rest and relax... First with a nice hot chill in a pool... 

She's been chillaxing after working in the snowy garden, building snowmen and setting out lights around a Christmassy home... It's now time to relax and would it be wrong of me to drink the hot chocolate that I'm bathing in?! 
The Hot Cocoa Hot Tub from Violetility is available at Tannenbaum and it makes the whole hot tubbing and I'm testing the amazing Theodora Lingerie - from MuggleBorn - to see if it could be perfect for bathing in something hot like chocolate... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Doe - Candycane in Colors A (Available until January 12th at The Epiphany
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: [RazzBerry Inc] - bigEe Glasses in Snowman 
Bikini: MuggleBorn - Theodora Lingerie 
Cup: Violetility - Hot Cocoa Hot Tub (Available until December 20th at Tannenbaum
Marshmallows: MishMish - A Cute Smore Seat Set Items 
Green Lights on Cup: [Lost Junction] - X-mas Lights in Green/Multi 
Hanging String Lights: dust bunny - String Lights in Colored 
Ground String Lights: dust bunny - Path Lights in Colored 
Christmas Tree: JIAN - Christmas Tree 2017 Decorated 
Snowman: vespertine - frosty snowman 

No comments:

Post a Comment