Tuesday, December 1, 2020

December 1st: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

It is December 1st and I'm finally allowing myself to starting allowing things to look a lot like Christmas. I've resisted the urge up until now, but today marks the start of all things Christmassy, It's not long now until the Fat Man in red graces us with his presence but everything is starting to feel a little magical in the drearest part of the most depressing year I've ever had! Let the Christmas magic begin I suppose...

I decided to start getting decorations ready, a little shopping had to be done to make things feel special and festive! I went to the adorable little market at Moochie, since 'Tis The Season and picked up a few things filling up my Holidays Shopping bag from MOVEMENT
Found the perfect outfit to shop and start my Christmas fun, it's a warm snuggly full coat from 1313 Mockingbird Lane called Bridget, and I'm wearing the matching boots - both of these things are available at Tannenbaum
It'snow beginning to look a lot like Christmas,,, Everywhere I go... and I'm ready!!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Let It Snow 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Jacket: 1313 MockingBird Lane - Bridget Coat (Available until December 20th at Tannenbaum
Boots: 1313 MockingBird Lane - Bridget Boots (Available until December 20th at Tannenbaum
Bag: MOVEMENT - Holidays Shopping in Green 
Pose: Secret Poses - Juliet, Pose 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment