Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A little more Motivation, a little more Action please LOL... Monday's Meme

Some of you may have noticed, others may not, but Miss Strawberry Singh has started the year off with a few more of her Monday Memes! YAY! Now I've missed out on a few already, and will no doubt keep those in the bank until I have a slow "oh shit what do I wanna blog?" day, but I am one of those people that really likes the Motivational Posters and when I saw this one come up, I had an idea! 
The photo is of HellBone... It was his Birthday in RL on Monday, and one of his gifts was this awesome Dinosaur Avatar. Hell is a huge fan of collecting avatars, and he'd seen these a long time ago. They are the reason that I now joke that Hell is more interested in his "boyfriend's dinosaur" than his wife's human body... You can imagine where the jokes about that lead to LOL...
When I was looking at the Monday Meme this week, the idea came into my head about HellBone's love of wearing different random avatars, and my love of being a Living Dead Dolly...
It is one of the most important things about SL... No matter what you want to do, who you want to be, how you want to act... So long as no one is getting hurt, then SL is the perfect place to do all of those things. It's the only place in the world, that I can think of, where you could hear someone - usually me - saying gleefully that "I am dead today"... Hence why I chose the motivational message - borrow and twisted from a Rocky Horror Picture Show song - Don't Dream It... In SL you can BE It!
There are some amazing Monday Meme Motivational Posters being created, and they can be checked out in the comments of Berry's Post... If you want to be like HellBone and live your SL as a Dinosaur - though beware I warn you now, HellBone was most excited when he discovered that the thing poops!! - you can find these at the store Prehistorica... But remember, it's your SL, don't just Dream it... In SL you can BE IT! 

What is he wearing; 
Avatar: Prehistorica - Dawn Kingdoms Triceratops MESH 

1 comment:

  1. You're so right Rudh, SL lets us be whomever or whatever we want, that's really the charm that keeps me here. Thank you so much for participating and I hope you get more slow days so you're able to participate in the older challenges too. <3

    ReplyDelete