Thursday, August 28, 2014

There's Monsters in the Swamp

Horror Haute is back with a Creature Feature... Since last month, each round of Horror Haute has changed slightly, things will now be taking place in a skybox so all of your horrificly haute desires can be found in one easy access place, AND each month will have a different theme! Last one was Grimm and now this month, they bring you... *drumroll*... CREATURE FEATURE! All of the old Horror Movies, those beautiful pieces of vintage movie history are being brought to life by the amazing Horror Haute Team this month... Let's just see what a mess of them I can make huh?! 
My first pick from the Horror Haute dressing up box is a Wendigo from ImmateriA - albeit one with a Rudhish twist! Just because she's a monster doesn't mean she can't be a snappy dresser LOL... 
The Wendigo sets from ImmateriA contain tattoos for that furry look, horns and bracelets seen here, but also clawed hands too, and they this awesome set comes in a variety of monstrous colours! As always, ImmateriA can and will be a go to thing for me in any Horror Haute line-up!! 
I dressed my monstrous me with some simple chainmail from The Forge and then went for dinner, sorry that my teeth - my favourite go to set from [ContraptioN] called Carnivorous by the way - are still a little bloody hehe... I even made a friend in the form of this adorable little Birdy Raccoon... 
Oh and trust me, no cute fluffy animals were harmed in the making of this post hehe... I had to promise the Raccoon I would share that information, or he wouldn't pose with me! More of Horror Haute coming VERY SOON!!! I hope lol! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Pickle 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Eyes: VerseEye - Tetanus 
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercing (Current Group Gift) 
Teeth: [ContraptioN] - The Carnivorous Jaw in Smile 
Horns, Bracelets & Tattoo: ImmateriA - Wendigo in Midnight (Available now for HORROR HAUTE AUGUST
Chainmail: The Forge - Chain Mail Vest in Black 
Raccoon: Birdy - Raccoon (Past The Capter Four Item) 
Pose: Image Essentials - Graceful Elegance Pose 8 

No comments:

Post a Comment