Monday, August 25, 2014

A long time to wait for the fairy in me...

Once upon a time there was a girl in a virtual world, who decided that in this place where you could be whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted, that her second life persona was that of a fae. Not just any sort of fae, the daughter of a shapeshifting dragonness and a fairy father - possibly of royal lineage though that was never something she could assertain.
This fairy girl became part of a royal court, however, one ruled by a powerful golden dragonness queen - her half sister - and her mixed species court! There were werefolk and furries, fae and dragons, oh and even the odd human or two.
This little fairy princess soon started thinking more like a human and less in her magical way, although the magic still bubbled within her, waiting to get out whenever it could. She moved away from the royal court, found herself entangled with another family and her human nature became much more dominant... Although very occasionally, there and gone in the blink of an eye, that fairy princess will once again walk in the lands of the lycans...
This is one of these rare sightings of the Fairy Princess Rudhmellowen. I've had the photo floating around for a while now, but I just seemed to have a lack of blogging mojo to get a post pulled out of my hat.
The Fairy side of me made a very rare appearance a while back when the MC hosted a birthday party for one of our members - Tinkerbell! You can see why it was fairy related from the name I hope lol...
I pulled out some of my favourite Unseelie wings from Soul Distraction, and although these are made for men, something about them makes me love them more than the female version. I wanted a new dress fit for the Fairy Princess, and OK normally I would avoid anything green - green on me is almost as rare as purple! - but the Peqe Mermaid Dress in thise emerald green colour just called my name for some weird reason. It was an item for We <3 RP, but that round has now closed so I am hoping you will find this at their mainstore! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: taketomi - Ayame  Bento (Past Kustom9 Item) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Hush Piercing
Wings: Soul Distraction - Male Unseelie Wings (Past Hunt Item) 
Dress: Peqe - Mermaid Gown in Green (Past We <3 RP Item) 
Pose: PRETENSE - Bikini Lovin (Past My Attic Item) 

No comments:

Post a Comment