Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Move Over Playboy Bunny!

Dressing for me in SL tends to become a major work of insanity at times... I dig through my hoard and think 'what the heck do I want to wear' and then feel happy when I have to work on an event that I am blogging for because at least then we get a set collection of things to choose from LOL... The limit on the look of the day really helps at times! Talking of events, something horrific and monsterous is coming this way very soon...
But when I don't have specific things that I need to think about blogging, my mind tends to get a little weird and well... SOMEHOW I wound up making a look that struck me as a bit of a Rudhified Playboy Bunnyish - but maybe that is just because of the ears - outfit!
I guess we can say that this is my look of the week, or something, lol I've been wearing it for a few days and as it is getting a little old on now and I want something new I have decided to change LOL... Most of this will be buried I'm sure and never seen again too!!
Still I have a few bits in the outfit that came from the Depraved Nation District 5 Event... The Mechanical Bunny ears - a DirtyStories creation - and the cute snuggly Loose Cardi and Top combo from Virtual Nirvana are both available at the event, although if I remember rightly they are in different locations hehe... I think one is in The Scene and the other is in Industrial but don't quote me on that.
My hair and the pretty bow were from Magika - the bow is the recent group gift too! My necklace is a newly updated favourite from KOSH... The newly updated INFINITY jewellery includes some brand new metal textures and string colours, and as much as I loved the old Infinity jewellery this is reminding me how much I love it and making me excited to rediscover this set again!
As for the mess on my glasses and tongue... maybe it's better that you don't ask LOL... Playboy Bunnies shouldn't tell remember? LOL...

What is she wearing;
Ears: DirtyStories - Mechanical Bunny Ears (Available now at District 5)
Hairband: Magika -  Group Gift
Hair: Magika - Meadow
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercing (Current Group Gift)
Glasses: ellemeno - Dirty Glasses in Black
Tongue: SCRUB - Happy Eat Tongue
Necklace: KOSH - INFINITY Necklace
Top: Virtual Nirvana - Loose Cardi and Top in Black (Available now at District 5)
Pose: PRETENSE - My Hand Obsession 4

No comments:

Post a Comment