Monday, June 3, 2013

MishMish Water Attack

So unless you've been living under a rock for the last few days you may well have heard that there is a new round of the Arcade up and running -  haven't had the chance to get in there yet and I am already bouncing around all over the place till I can get in after work is over this week on Thursday...
Yet the lovely Aime Takaaki of MishMish has helped me fill my Gacha crazy desires by sharing with me her awesome prizes from her little Arcade machine. 
For the Arcade she's made these adorable little water guns in the shape of fishies - perfect toys to play around with on a hot summer day, and you should know me by now I LOVE playing with random toys.
So there was I swimming around in the sea at the Garden, minding my own business when I noticed my new little friend - that I named Mishy, because I am sometimes not the best at coming up with names for my cuddly pals - was floating around minding his own business too, just chilling and enjoying those warming spring rays of sunshine... The temptation was too great. I grabbed my shark shaped watergun and as I swam over I sang the theme tune to Jaws before jumping out of the water and surprising poor little Mishy hehe...
OK I know it wasn't exactly like that, but that was the idea that I wanted to try to achieve in this photo, and I don't think that I was too far off the mark to be honest. I was just enjoying playing with my new toys, LOL I feel like such a big kid sometimes.
There was one item that I wanted to show off too, which didn't show up too well in the main photo, so once again in my usual way I decided to provide a close up shot. This is the MishMish May VIP Group gift... innit cute?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Fluster 
Skin: Sugar - Ink in Tone 3 Dark Brows 
Necklace: MishMish - Sea Turtle Necklace (Current VIP Group Gift - 100L Group Joining Fee!) 
Bikini: Pig - Out There In The Dark Bikini 
Nails: SLink - Enhancement Fingernails for Default Hands, WORN WITH, KOSH - Glitter Nails
Water Pistol: MishMish  - Squirt Gun in Shark RARE (Available now at the Arcade
Monkey: MishMish - Rose Monkey Pet 
Floatie: LISP Bazaar - Beach Float in Striped

No comments:

Post a Comment