Saturday, June 15, 2013

SL DisneyBound - Week 14

I am running more than a little late with this photo for the SL DisneyBound Challenge this week, and my reason is because I haven't actually been that motivated by the character. I haven't actually seen the movie and although I want to, and will see about getting myself a copy of it sometime today, I just haven't had the chance to yet! So OK I am a little slow off the starting point this week, but with that little speech said I move on to presenting what will be a shot in the dark for me hehe!
Week 14 - Vanellope Von Schweetz (From Wreck It Ralph)!
This little character, from what I can gather by reading around the subject of Wreck It Ralph, is a little glitchy, and that has made her face a lot of rejection from her other racers in the game Sugar Rush. Yet she has prevailed through that and become a cutie with a wicked sense of humour and a sharp tongue to boot... Sounds like we could all learn something from that in our SLives, definitely something that I am going to try and strive for anyway. 
So as I am a bit unfamiliar with this character I based her look off of pictures that I found in Google. She was actually pretty fun to work on, and the look seemed to just fall together - aside from the fact that this colour is one I wouldn't normally go anywhere near LOL... Maybe because I had so little of it in my hoard it was easier to make a look?! 
I bought this adorable new sweater from all.berries on the marketplace, and then as soon as I put on these tights from Sugar Heart that are available in a gacha at the Arcade I was happy with the look! It just needed a little candy and thanks to my necklace from Violet Voltaire - that is an oldie but still a freaking cute set - and a lollipop from Sugar I was ready to go... Now where did I leave my racing car? Maybe I left it at the sim I took the photo on... Cake is a place you can rez and it looks like its made of icing!!! WOW!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Ploom - Gigi 
Skin: Sugar - XCX Avril in DB Cleavage 
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris 
Lollipop: Sugar - Dirty Pop in Melon Balls (Past Gacha Item - may still be available!) 
Sweater: all.berries - Wrap Cropped Sweater in Mint 
Necklace: Violet Voltaire - Lollipop Guild Necklace 
Top: TuttiFrutti - Gil Mesh Top in Cockatoo 
Skirt: PARADISIS - Falls Suede Skirt in Brown 
Tights: Sugar Heart - Sweet Factory Tights in Eye Candy RARE (Available now at the Arcade
Pose: Starry Heaven - Purikura 5

1 comment:

  1. LOL Shame on you for not plugging one of Hell's cars when you had the perfect opportunity!! ;) But I love the look, definitely Vanellope grown up and "a cutie with a wicked sense of humour and a sharp tongue to boot" - well that just describes you to a T *g*

    ReplyDelete