Monday, June 17, 2013

An ode to myself... An Acrostic Poem Meme!

Miss Berry has done it again, and given us another stress inducingly, brain exercisingly hard Meme... A couple of week's back we headed into the realm of poetry and after my shockingly bad attempt at a Haiku a few weeks ago, I am not promising that this attempt at an Acrostic poem will be any better. I will also admit before I even start here that although Berry has her acrostic poem written on her blog, I did have an oopsie I'm a dumbass moment and thought "what the heck is an acrostic poem again?" - one was staring me in the face and I was still unable to work out what the heck it was LOL...While thinking I worked on a pretty, but kinda random "just like Rudhmellowen" photo...
Still I wracked my brain and tried to come up with something - first I was going to try one just for Rudh, but that didn't really give me much to play with so I held my breath and took a dive from the high board to create a poem for my full name - that's Rudhmellowen if you didn't know hehe...
In all its badly written glory, ladies and gentlemen, I give you an Acrostic poem about me...

It wasn't as hard to write as I thought it was however, thanks to the useful website link that Berry shared with us to provide a guideline for writing Acrostic Poems, I am not sure I am overly happy with my poem but to be honest this was MUCH better than some of the first attempts that I had made... I might try my hand to writing more, but on a side note to Berry - I know I asked in the past for harder Memes but come on dear it's nearly summertime, maybe something easier next week would mean we all keep our hair for the summer season... Not everyone looks good in hats LOL!!!

What is she wearing; 
Ears & Horn: Half Deer - Sweet Dreams Unicorn Set (Available Now at the Arcade
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Lory Mesh Hair in Crystal Violet (Available now at the Arcade
Face Wounds: (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo, AND Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Skin: {T&T} - Beautiful Body in Green Fairy 
Eyes: SongBird - Delirium's Eye in Rainbow 
Piercing: Zombie Suicide - Septum Mustache Piercing 
Necklace: [7891.] - Panacea Necklace in Silver 
Pose: Starry Heaven - Mayumi 4

1 comment:

  1. LOL that is awesome! But hmmm that last sentence? Never naughty? Reeeaaallly? ;)

    ReplyDelete