Thursday, June 13, 2013

Make me a Movie Star... Movie Memes

So its another week and time for another Berry Meme... I am in the process of working on the Meme she offered up last week - to do with writing Acrostic Poems about SL - well it's harder than I thought it would be, and I really couldn't get into writing something. I don't want to put out a half-hearted effort LOL... I need it to be something worth reading hehe... SO for now I am skipping that Meme and working on it as I can spare time to think about writing poetry, for now I jump to this week and the Movie Poster Meme! 
There are some amazing movie posters that I have seen so far - everyone is so creative in putting their photography skills to use - but when I had to wrack my brain and think which movie do I want to base my poster on it was a little tough. There are so many awesome movies that I love but I wanted something simple... 
The Rocky Horror Picture Show is one of my favourite movies, I LOVE the music and the somewhat craziness of this random movie. I've seen this movie so many times that I've been able to recite the entire script word for word - not to mention the songs and the dancing! 
The randomness of this movie sums up my SL fairly well - my blog too I guess... So, on that note... All together now Ladies and Gentlemen... "Let's do the time warp againnnnnnnnnn!"

What is she wearing; 
Skin: Lamp*Light - Lady Shadow Skin 
Lipstick: Acid & Mala - Unusual Lipstick In M Dark Red 
Face Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra

2 comments:

  1. I was already wondering what you would be doing for this meme. This is pretty perfect actually! I'll be doing this meme too, but I'm still working on it :-)

    ReplyDelete