Sunday, March 3, 2013

A little Delirious

I'm going bonkers... I can't get into the Whore Couture or The Arcade... Where do all these people that fill these events come from? LOL... Lots of people seem to get into these events, what are the secrets they have that I don't know?! Still, there is plenty of other stuff going on to keep my occupied I suppose... Treasure Hunting for one, although I'm not sure how much hunting it is, seems more like banging my head against a wall repeatedly hunt... 
I'm talking about the Twisted Hunt - SL's self proclaimed "hardest hunt", without clues and a myriad of things to trick you - is very addictive and no matter how much I stress, I always love that buzz of being able to find the item I'm looking for... 
I stumbled upon a store I'd never heard of whilst hunting yesterday - another awesome thing about treasure hunts you find some amazing stores - SongBird is now one of my favourite stores for fantasy eyes and make-up! 
The theme of the hunt this time around is Delirium, and it really does make you feel more than a little delirious when you are searching for all those twisting boxes. Yet some - I haven't checked them all - of the prizes are DEFINITELY worth going a little crazy for. This set of mesh, Delirium swirl eyes and spiral tattoo from SongBird is one of those, I fell in love the moment I saw the ad for them on Flickr and knew I had to have them... Luckily they weren't too hard to find as the store is still small, but they also have a gacha with the eyes in different colours AND tons of other make-up, eyes and skins! I left the store clutching some make up and eyes, and knew I'd found a store I will keep going back to, I love hunting for this reason, and I love it when a store surprises you like that... 
Twisted Delirium + SongBird = A Deliriously Happy Rudh, LOL!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Magician in Orchid 
Skin: Re.Birth - Demons: Mara, Makeup: Fairy Sneeze 
Eyes & Eye Make-Up: SongBird - Delirium's Spiral (Hunt Prize for Twisted Hunt) 
Eyelashes: LeLutka - 2011 lashes/curl 
Piercing: SHOCK - Kiss My Spikes in Zebra (Available now at the Depraved Nation 'Luck of the Irish' Gacha Event
Choker: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker in Pitch 
Pose: Fudge - Ellie Pose 1 TOSL 2nd Anniv Hunt (No Longer Available!)

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your complements. i have been in business for a long time but my store was not making any sales so i had to move to a tiny shop in the sky in order to stay in SL. comments like yours remind me why i keep striving to make things instead of throwing in the towel <3 you have brought a smile to my face today. expect a message from me inworld when i am able to log in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow not a little delirious... sort of denial that you have a delirium ;)...and yes i also couldn't get in The Arcade and the Whore Couture and found also make-up some where and made a post with it. Have a look: http://theslfashionista.blogspot.nl/2013/03/waiting-for-entering-arcade.html

    ReplyDelete