Monday, October 5, 2026

Pumpkins for Autumn

I'm a little late starting my month of October off... The reason is that I've had my dad over for a visit for a few days, and it's a chaotic whirlwind of keeping him busy. I love Dad, he's been a rock since I was a little kid and although there have been a lot of shake-ups recently, and I do, sadly, view things differently than before I'm trying to keep the family together and without any issues... So naturally, now I'm exhausted and need a few days off, just in time to go back to work tomorrow! YAY!!! 
I do have one moment of peace this afternoon and so I'm heading out to get something very important for the month sorted... I'm off out to the pumpkin patch... 

It's now pumpkin season... It's also spooky season... I'm ready for both and looking forward to getting my scary on, but for now I NEED to make sure that I have the most important decorative item ready... How many do you think Hell will consider to be too many though? Do you think he'd let me leave with the "Biggest in the Patch" pumpkin - part of a set from Simply Shelby - or will I have to settle for a smaller one that I found "Among the Vines" - which is part of a pose set from -Extra- - it's such a hard choice to make and I am wondering if there would be a problem with me taking too many... Worst case scenario there will be pumpkin soup for dinner for a while LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Magika - Darkness Falls
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dirty Layer: Izzie's - Face & Body Dirt
Outfit: Apricot Paws - Quaks Overalls & Shirt (Available until October 20th at Engine Room)
Belt: Opifex - Alys Belt (Available until October 20th at Engine Room)
Pose & Pumpkin: -Extra- - Among the Vines, Pose 4
Giant Pumpkin: Simply Shelby - Biggest in the Patch Pumpkin Set in County Fair Pumpkin Orange Bright
Pumpkin Basket: BROKEN ARROWS - Pumpkin Farm in Colorful Pumpkin Basket
Pumpkin Flowers: {vespertine} - Pumpkin Potted Chrysanthemums
Farm Stand & Sign: Simply Shelby - Pumpkin Farm Stand & Pumpkin Farm Sign
Other Pumpkins: Nutmeg - Pumpkins and Leaves
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Country Pumpkin Patch {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment