Monday, October 14, 2024

Me and my Monster Ghouls

Dress up is SO MUCH FUN... Today has been one of my favourite days for dressing up because this as with every year I LOVE to get myself a little Monster High on... This year it's not me collecting my own ghouls to spend my Monster High day with, this year I got to meet my favourite ghouls in their high school corridor as I became one of them... 

Today I started a new year at Monster High and got to walk the school hallways with the amazing ghoulfriends of Monster High... I've always been a MASSIVE fan and wished that Monster High had been a thing when I was an 11 year old girl playing her barbie dolls... It would have been a case of BARBIE WHO?!
For those of you that don't know, Monster High is about the children of well known Monsters... I had to decide who my parents would be, of course knowing me I'd be the daughter of a demonness, full of Hellfire and Toxicly Painted... Though my Scene Queen outfit seemed to get a seal of approval from the ghouls, and armed with my ZombiChi - a new release from JIAN at FLF-o-ween - I'l be the new Elle Woods of Monster High... 

What is she wearing;
Horns: {Valentine} - Hellfire Horns (Gift Available until November 1st at Satan Inc)
Hair: Wasabi - Rawr Hair in Offbeat (Available until October 30th at Anthem)
Make-Up: (Nylon Outfitters) - Face Paint Set in Toxic Zombie
Skin: LUMAE - Fantasy Skins 2024 in MORTIS  (Hunt Gift Available until October 31st at Trick or Treat Lane)
Earring: Adora-tions - Babydoll Earrings Brat Pack
Necklace: Kibitz - Natasha's Heart Necklace & Collar in Silver
Scrunchies: Static - Scrunchie Hoarder in Scene (Available until October 30th at Anthem)
Bangles: miss chelsea - Elle Shag Bands in Pride Pack
Dog: JIAN Pets - ZombiChi (Available until November 1st at FLF-o-ween)
Top: miss chelsea - Sadi Set in Tee (Available until October 30th at Anthem)
Belt: miss chelsea - Sadi Set in Belts (Available until October 30th at Anthem)
Skirt: miss chelsea - Sadi Set in Tutu (Available until October 30th at Anthem)
Tail: Sweet Thing - Demon Tail
Socks: VALLEMONT - Onix Socks (No Longer Available!)
Pose: Secret Poses - Aradia, Pose 3 (Available until November 1st at Satan Inc)
Dolls: Garbaggio - Creepy Teen Glam Dolls in Fullpack (also shown Duke Doll, Gift for Satan Inc) (Available until November 1st at Satan Inc)
Backdrop: Paparazzi - School Hall 1

No comments:

Post a Comment