Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Royal Guard defends the Stairs to the Sky

I noticed lately that things have been doing a lot of pretty but normie looking pictures lately, I had so many things on my mind since I've been back to the UK, and now I'm wondering how I've gone this long without a little magic, a little fantasy, and a little sparkle... 
I feel stronger after my visit home, I feel powerful.. I feel like I could protect and defend and have the power to do anything I set my mind to... I feel like I could defend the stairway to heaven... 

The Stairs to The Sky - a backdrop from [VOZ] - behind me, the magical warrior in me, or a protector of the goddesses, I've been posted the magical task of defence... I'm a newly instated Royal Guard - thanks to Tardfish - and I'll protect the guards to the Eternal Moon... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Etsuko in Colors&Ombres
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dress: Psycho Barbie - Lisha Dress
Arms, Halo & Mask: Tardfish - Royal Guard
Pose: Secret Poses - Monica, Pose 1
Moon: LuluB! - Eternal Moon in Baby Blue
Backdrop: [VOZ] - Stairs to The Sky in Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment