Sunday, November 27, 2022

Wearing a Blanket on Laundry Day

I love going on holidays, and I love coming home and returning to my usual stuff - some stuff more than others - but one thing that I'm not keen on is the mountain of laundry that seems to fall out of my suitcase as I get home. I opened my case, I took out the most important thing, a Christmas Pudding made by my mum and then had to start loading the machine... Until that point I'd washed all my things I'd have nothing to wear... 

This time of year is a little too cold to be sitting around in my nudiepants, that's naked for people that don't speak Rudhese by the way, and I had to find a way to keep warm whilst all my clothes were getting cleaned. I got lucky in this case, I'd received the most wonderfully warm, soft, fluffy 'Wrap Me Up' blanket - from Ananas, available until December 23rd at Tannenbaum in 6 different fun colours - and sat on the floor to watch the awesome show in the spinning machine. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Mathilda Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Blanket: Ananas - Wrap Me Up (Available until December 23rd at Tannenbaum)
Washing Machine & Counter: KOPFKINO - Washing Day Gacha Item in Laundry Cabinet  RARE
Lost Socks Basket: Astralia - Modular Laundry Item in Lost Socks Basket
Laundry Sign: Second Spaces - Laundry Day Gacha Item in Laundry Sign
Basket: DRD - Rustic Laundry in Basket
Other Laundry Decor: dust bunny - Laundry Corner Items & Laundry Clutter Items
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Studio Apt

No comments:

Post a Comment