Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hiding in the Spotlight

Sometimes you see something and you just have to have it... Sometimes that item is not something you would wear every day, and if you are anything like me you may well find yourself "umming" and "awwing" over the should I shouldn't I of buying the item... Nine times out of ten though, I always end up thinking I will be mad if I don't get it now lol, and so I will usually end up with something I see that I have to have lol... 
These horns are a VERY good example of that LOL... They are available in a myriad of colours from The Plastik at the new round of We <3 RP, and I stood looking at them for a while thinking 'Do I? Don't I?' in the end as you can tell the Do I's won LOL... We <3 RP is rapidly becoming an event I cannot miss every month because I always end up finding something I want there LOL... 
The rest of my outfit I kept fairly simple. I wore one of my favourite piercings from my go to store for piercings - Cute Poison - and also slipped on one of their adorable Skull Rings that you can pick up now at the Oh My Gacha event... These too come in a range of colours but I am a little addicted to my black version hehe... 

What is she wearing:
Horns: Plastik - Nyraxis Horns (Available now at We <3 RP)  
Hair: taketomi - Ayame  Bento (Available now at Kustom 9
Eyelids: SLink - Mesh Lids and Lashes 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND,  (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo
Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Ring: Cute Poison - Skull Ring in Black (Available Now at OH MY GACHA)
Pose: Image Essentials - Accessories Pose 2  

No comments:

Post a Comment