Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Two Little Mermaids...

I am the first to admit that I am a Disney Freak... I LOVE all things Disney and that is something that I doubt will ever change - even if I do have friends that tell me I have been brainwashed hehe - but certain movies from the Disney collection have always been more loved than others... I LOVE Beauty and the Beast, but am not so keen on Pinocchio for example, and The Little Mermaid was one of those that I love...
When my sister and I were playing on the beach or in a pool as kids, it was always the game we ended up playing.
So it is no wonder that in SL, I will at times find myself dressing up like a Mermaid... It also doesn't help when designers I LOVE make things that draw me to that point too hehe...
My little mermaid friend is one of the new releases from MishMish, which can be found at the Summer Fest 2014 event along with so many other amazing goodies... I had a really great time there buying all kinds of crazy things!
Of course I had to look like a mermaid to swim with her didn't I? It would have been rude not to, so I dressed myself in a set of long mermaid like hair from Tableau Vivant - that was a just past Arcade style - and a set of scales from a Sweet Lies outfit. Then came the accessories... Two gorgeous necklaces from KOSH and [ glow ] Studio that are adorned in a sea type theme, and then the finishing touch, a tiara fit for a mermaid princess. I could have worn the one that comes with this hair, but when digging around in my hoard I discovered the amazingly pretty - and made for charity - Coral and Pearls Tiara from [AZE] Designs...

What is she wearing;
Tiara: [AZE] Designs - Coral & Pearls Tiara (Special for RFL)
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Longfall Hair in Reds (Past Arcade Item)
Scales: Sweet Lies - Marina Scales (Part of Marina Outfit)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded
Necklaces: (Short) KOSH - Sailor Necklace, AND, (Long) [ glow ] Studio - Starfish Pearls Necklace
Mermaid: MishMish - Mermaid Companion in Emerald (Available now at Summer Fest 2014)
Pose: Image Essentials - Body Shots Pose 2

No comments:

Post a Comment