Saturday, July 26, 2014

That's NOT Pudding?!

Wednesday was my awesome hubby HellBone's 7th Rezzday, and while I know that he is not as old as some of the people out there, it's my Hubby I HAD to help him celebrate. Without him creating HellBone all those years ago, I wouldn't have the annoyingly stinky, but somewhat Teddy bearish man that came from my SL and married me in RL in April.
The MC decided to help him celebrate in style, by throwing him the shittiest party ever! I say that but it sounds worse than I mean it though. HellBone's favourite thing to do when he is bored, is run around wearing a pooper and catch people with it... So the MC went to town, decorating the event space and filling it with anything poop related... LOL!
I even found an outfit that fitted the party theme... Who'd have thought that could happen?!
A Poop looking plushie - available from [geek] at The Gacha Mania - is actually "pudding", though everyone I asked agreed it was poop! Then I started looking for an outfit... What to wear to a poop party... I was gonna go with something smart like Wellies and old jeans, but I found the prettiest skirt with a poopy design and HAD to dress up! The skirt is no longer available, as The Sea Hole has since closed, but after finding that it was just a matter of throwing things together that matched and VOILA!!!!
Time for a PARTY in the POOP!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Midori (Available now at Hair Fair 2014)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup , AND,  (Forehead) REPULSE - Lobotomy Stitches Face Tattoo
Piercing: Cute Poison - Hush Piercing
Top: Hucci - Circolo Bodysuit
Skirt: The Sea Hole - Lorette Skirt in Happy Poop (No Longer Available!)
Plushie: [geek] - Emoji Plushie in Pudding RARE! (Available now at The Gacha Mania)
Pose: PRETENSE - Bikini Lovin (Available now at My Attic)

1 comment:

  1. ONLY YOU could find a poop accessory dress in your inventory LOL! But you forgot your poo and wee plushies (although the pudding one is quite adorable...) I am going to resolutely pretend the thing on your dress is chocolate and those are bees. And I am not looking at the statues, dear lord...

    ReplyDelete