Thursday, November 2, 2023

A Quiet Place to Read

Halloween has come and gone, and there are so many things that I feel like I've missed during the spooky months. I've barely done anything to explore the Halloween stuff in SL as when I've been able to be around I'm trying to get myself into costumes and taking lots of pictures... 
Now that all the festivities are behind me, I'm going to try and find myself somewhere calm and quiet for me to curl up and read... Now that the ghoulies are locked away back in their crypt beds to rest off their Halloween Party hangovers... The quietest places would have to be in those peaceful, old, graveyards... 

The Black Philip - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - cemetery, located on the shores of Black Philip Lake where the people don't tend to roam seems like the perfect place to read a good book... I'll hide among the cemetery graves and tombs - which can be found as a past group gift from DRD, for the grave stones, and Violetility as the Cemetery set with other structures - for a few moments peaces... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Autumn w/ Hat Mesh Hair in Reds
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Jacket: Pseudo - Leo Leather Jacket Black
Top: Mug - Naomi Top
Pants: Mug - Naomi Overalls
Tights: Psycho Barbie - High Waisted Ripped Stockings
Pose & Book Prop: Secret Poses - Violet, Pose 4
Tombs & Obelisks: Violetility - Cemetery Set (Available until November 18th at Wasteland)
Graves: DRD - Gravestones (Past Group Gift)
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Black Philip Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment