Monday, August 2, 2021

She's a little Dandy...

I've been seeing everywhere about the changes the LL are making to SL in regards to the Gacha policy and I have to admit that I'm on both sides of the fence... I know I can continue to resell my Gacha extras since I will be advertising EXACTLY what people will get, but I'm kinda glad too because I will admit I have a bit of an addiction and can blow thousands of Lindens needlessly on things I don't want anymore! 
To distract myself from all of the talk on Facebook though I decided to slip away and be one with the fairies... 

I really can be all over the place when it comes to blogging, but I LOVE playing around with things... 
I was planning on writing a pretty story, but right now I'm thinking about the Gacha thing and I just love this hair from analog dog that as soon as I tried it I was thinking DANDELION in the blond colour... 
I also know it's TEENY in the picture but I have to show you something AMAZING... The recent release from Celeste - and I have to admit here that I forgot where I bought it but may be able to change that later hehe - is SO FREAKING GORGEOUS I had to add the store add to show it off in the bestest way ever... Isn't it totally gorgeous?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: analog dog- Arra in Alt
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: Madame Noir - Cosmic Eyes
Wings: ((Lovely Alien)) - Shimmer Fairy Wings
Outfit: INFINITY - Love Summer Outfit in Green
Rings: CELESTE - Crystalline Ring Set
Flower: [vaak] - Dandelion Blower
Fairies: !Ohmai - Fairy Companions in Tulip & Dandelion (No Longer Available!)
Pose: -Extra- - Working Hard (Part of a Group Pose)
Dandelions: LOVE - Dandelion Dreams
Other Flowers: Heart - Wild Summer Meadow 

No comments:

Post a Comment