Sunday, June 8, 2014

I asked him to fix it...

I don't know if it is the case with just me, or if this is a universal thing, but asking Hell to fix things can be a flippin' nightmare... For example, you ask him to put up a picture on the wall... He doesn't want me to do it as he thinks he knows better, so I ask like a good little wife... Then I wait... and wait... and wait! Asking, becomes nagging, becomes threats lol... Then finally I do it myself! 
Just like this morning when I was in the swamp and decided that now would be a very good time to fix the only Gator Loo! 
Luckily I had my own special wrench so I didn't need to dig through Hell's box of tools! At the new round of We <3 RP, yumyums have released two colours of this awesome wrench... Other colours will be available at the yumyums mainstore, but for now you have a choice of a pink or a turquoise! 
Now for people that know me, they are probably wondering why did she choose a pink one... WELL the idea was simple... I had this adorable pink Clawtooth flower in my hair and was wearing a pair of pink CK Bite Me shoes, as well as pink jewellery that you can't see... I had had a moment of chaotic "HUH?" when choosing my outfit LOL... 

What is she wearing; 
Horns: Death Row Designs - Horns and Chains in Black 
Hair Flower: Clawtooth - Fancy Pants Hair Flower 
Hair: Magika - Reading 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Dress: Corvus - Black Joan Dress (Past Fi*Friday Item) 
Ring: Cute Poison - Spiked Ring in Pink 
Wrench: yumyums - Cyber Wrench in Pink (Two colours available now at We <3 RP
Shoes: CK - Bite Me Shoes (Worn with SLINK High Feet)
Pose: (No Longer Available) 

No comments:

Post a Comment