Friday, July 12, 2013

Pretty New Piercings!

I love the store Cute Poison... I have done since I stumbled upon it a good few months ago now... Yet for the last few weeks the store has been somewhat on the quiet side as far as releases go... This may be due to a store renovation - though I wouldn't like to say for sure - or simply due to the fact that Sae Luan - Cute Poison's own genius designer - has been busily working her butt off to bring us a landslide of awesome new creations!
SO... I have much to show you in the next few days - or maybe weeks depending on whether my blogging mojo actually keeps working...
The first few items that I haven't taken off since I got them have to be some of the piercings...As a lover of piercings - though I wear them more in SL than in RL because ya know needles in RL yuck! - I am always on the look out for my new staple piercing, the one I wear all day everyday and then only change it after 6 months or so.
These new piercings though made me squeak with excitement... They are mesh and come complete with huds for easy recolouring of every part of the piercing. The Cosmos Piercing - the star on my collar bone - as an example has a HUD that allows for colouring the different rows of stones individually - i.e. the middle stone then the middle circle and the outer circle - as well as metal colours in the same way that the gems can be re-coloured! I love having this freedom to play around with the colours and make the piercings fit my outfit!
There will be more Cute Poison stuff shown off soon, I just needed to share my two favourite bits so far hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Nine
Skin: Sugar - Cry My Heart Out Skin in tone 3
Eyes: Stirling Artistry - Grimm Eyes in Rumplestiltskin
Face Wounds: [mock] Tainted Love Zombie Makeover
Face Piercing: Cute Poison - Zephyr Piercing (Current Group Gift)
Choker: {Psycho.Byts} - Black Choker + Studs
Chest Piercing: Cute Poison - Cosmos Piercing
Goggles: [ BB Creations ] - Flight Goggles
Shirt: R.icielli - DEADMM Sweater in white
Pose: Starry Heaven - Mayumi 3

No comments:

Post a Comment