Saturday, July 20, 2013

SL DisneyBounding - Week 19

So two Disney posts in one weekend, I know it's not normal but Miss Natalee Oodles has been in her RL and as it's summer, and as I have said before we will let her off! However, this does mean that this weekend we get a double dose of DisneyBounding... I've already worked on one main movie character this week... We had Alice just before, but this time we are moving into princess territory! Dun Dun Dunnnnnnn... Yes ladies and gents, call out the royal guard, one of Disney's oldest princesses is on her way - interesting fact for you, Sleeping Beauty was the third Princess movie coming out in 1959 following Snow White and Cinderella!
Week 19 - AURORA
The princess who like me could sleep for 100 years - though I guess she never had to wait that long seeing has she had already danced with the prince she was betrothed too before she was cursed to sleep, and that could have lead the story in a rather more macabre and disturbing direction. She is the third princess and her movie comes complete with my all time favourite Disney villain - Maleficent! Not to mention her three fairy guardians - being freaking awesome - one of my RL nicknames at college was Merryweather (named for the blue fairy LOL)! 
Though when it came to playing dress up as a Rudh version of her, I wanted to avoid the flowing pretty dresses and opted for something a bit lighter and more comfortable to spend 100 years asleep in. I was digging through my inventory when I spotted in a note card about SAKIDE's new dresses, released for The Black Market... OH MY GOSH - SO PRETTY! The patterns on the dresses and the way they fit are awesome! For 100L you get a HUD that allows colour change for 8 different colours, the brighter ones have such a summery feeling too them, that I will confess in all the hot weather in RL I simply have not wanted to take this dress off... 
Also, yes I am blonde AGAIN! Aurora is blonde, so I went with a matching blond look, even adorning an uber cute tiara from Noodles - it was one of the gacha tiaras made as "Be Our Guest" but to be honest I didn't think the Disney princesses would mind sharing LOL... Finally as every princess knows, having slippers is important, you never know when you are gonna need to get up in the middle of the night to visit the little princesses room!

What is she wearing;
Tiara: Noodles - Be Our Guest Tiara in Silver (Past Arcade Item)
Hair: Magika - Tangle
Skin: Sugar - Avril in Rockin Ruby
Eyes: Stirling Artistry - Grimm Eyes in Rumplestiltskin
Face Piercing: Cute Poison - Zephyr Piercing (Current Group Gift)
Bracelet: KOSH - Infinity Bracelet
Dress: SAKIDE - Ray of Light Dress (Available now at The Black Market)
Slippers: Legit - Fuzzy Slippers (Past Black Market Item)
Bed: Maleficent's Day Bed (Made by Giulietta Sugarplum)

No comments:

Post a Comment