Saturday, July 2, 2022

A Future Space Odyssey

I'm stuck at home and I am BORED lol... I thought that I'd been able to get myself back to normal, but then I caught Corona and now I'm stuck at home with HellBone.. I can't wait to get over this sickness... 
My mind has been wandering, trying to work out ways to keep myself entertained... I find myself wondering about things like the future. When I was a kid they believed that we'd be flying cars by now, but we're teaching people about washing our hands, and still getting sick... 
Though I'd think that there could at least be some interesting things going on, a little bit neon and a lot of cute... 

There could be a Space Odyssey - like the backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - where the information is written in the stars. I'd make sure I wore bright colours, and lots of super cute - like the Impact outfit from Normandy - all the while I'll be drinking Starlight Water and hanging out with the Intersteller Rabbits - from Tardfish at The New Ones Event

What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Mira. (Current Group Gift)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Boutique #187 - 70's Round Glasses (Available Saturday July 2nd for Wanderlust Weekend)
Necklace: MANDALA - Written in the Star Choker in Black
Outfit: Normandy - Impact
Drink: Cosmic Dust x STOIC - Starlight Water
Bunnies: Tardfish - Intersteller Rabbits (Available until July 24th at The New Ones Event)
Pose: Fashiowl - Miami, Pose 2
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Space Odyssey [360] Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment