Saturday, January 4, 2020

Pendulum Magic...

The start of the new year has begun and it's getting off to an interesting start! There's things happening that are out of my control and it has me on edge but looking forward to where things go! 
Having to check the magic to see if there anything that I should be prepared for, I don't want any shocks... 
Dressed for a party in a pretty outfit that Oubliette has in a gacha collection at Gachaland - the outfit collection comes in various colours and separate parts but the set is called "She's in Parties" and this is the Midnight Colour! 
Luckily my Crystal Pendulum - from Besom - isn't predicting doom and gloom... I hope that will be the case... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Moon - Orchid 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: Kibitz - Deep in the dark Necklace in Silver 
Outfit: Oubliette - She's in Parties Gacha Items in Midnight Cathedral Bralette & Midnight Cathedral Lace Skirt (Available until January 31st at Gachaland
Accessory: #Besom - Crystal Pendulum in Turquoise 
Rings: (Yummy) - Haunted Ring Set 
Pose: Fashiowl - Bananana, Pose 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment