Friday, September 17, 2010

Are they just words or do they mean something?

I didn't ever want this blog to be about ranting or drama or anything like that... but this is bugging me...

Yet I have come to realise once again that in SL people use words that normally would mean a lot, to both the user and the one they are communicating with, as mere flippant words that are just space fillers... Someone in SL saying "I Love You" could easily mean "I got nothing better to do at the moment"...

Today it wasn't love but friendship that seemed to have been tossed around like salad... Why would you refer to someone as your "Best Friend", display it publicly in your profile and then tell the person in question that you think they are judgemental and have no right to be expressing an opinion, even if it is concern... Said friend disappeared once due to RL but then came back as someone completely new, for the same kind of stuff that drove them away in the first place to begin to happen again...

*sighs* Seriously, soap opera writers seeking inspiration... CHECK OUT SECONDLIFE... there is no better drama in the world and it puts every soap opera in existence to shame... (though I will say that some of the American Soaps seem to come pretty close!) *closes the door on the Llama* 

On a more cheerful note, a Pic... Something I spotted in a store and had to share... I think it is a HIGHLY IMPORTANT message... I hope you agree lol...



No comments:

Post a Comment