Friday, September 12, 2014

Madame Duplessis

I don't know if you are anything like me but when I log in, most days I get a million messages with group notices and offlines, and so usually I always spend some time just slowly checking through them before beginning my SL day! Sometimes pretties catch my attention, other messages too, but I recently saw a notice from Naenia Demina of ImmateriA asking her bloggers for help.
I'm never one to turn down someone who asks for help... She wanted some photos of her creations that she could use as "artistically creative works to showcase the store."...
Now I know that I am not the best photographer SL has to offer, but I am learning and trying, both things that count I guess LOL... I had to give it a go, and decided to use one of the items that Naenia has given me recently!
The amazing collar from ImmateriA, is the Madame Duplessis Collar. It comes with a hud for 5 different designs, and each of those is a little dark, a little twisted, a little macabre some might say.
To showcase the collar on it's own, I kept the rest of the look fairly simple - well simple in a Rudhish way!
A wig with a hat, some simple bangles, a ring through my nose and bare shoulders were all it took to complete the look, just throw on some shadows and something simple just seemed to fall into place!
I just hope that Naenia liked it as much as she seemed to when I showed her hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi Pills - Magician
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercing (Current Group Gift)
Collar: ImmateriA - Madame Duplessis
Nail Varnish: KOSH - Claws Bloody Nail (Worn with SLINK Casual Female Hands) (Available now at My SLINK Obsession)
Bracelets: ReVeRie - SeLKieS Bangle
Pose: PRETENSE - My SLINK Obsession Hands (Past My Slink Obsession Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment