Monday, May 30, 2011

Proud Aunty Rudh has a LOL moment!

I am sure that unless you have been living under a rock that you will have heard about the fact that I have a sister, originally a SL sister but now that sisterhood spans over both lives, called Fledge... Well, thanks to her I can be a very proud Aunty to her totally adorable, three year old son Jamie, aka BEAN!
I don't have kids of my own (I could add yet here, but that idea still scares me lol) and so I am channeling all the proud towards Bean and his achievements - he's three and is already more than competent with both numbers and words, surprising me every time I talk to Fledge as she tells me something new that he is getting up to. Just today she was telling me that he had found Donuts in the kitchen, such good taste, avoid the fruit and veggies and go for something sugary and a little bit naughty instead hehe... 
But Bean like any normal kid comes out with some of the BEST chatter I have ever heard, it is one of those things that I miss about working with kids since my move to the Netherlands, no comedian could use obsevations so well as young children do, the innocence and seriousness of what they say makes it pure comedy gold even if it's not supposed to be funny! Along with the mention of raiding cupboards for Donuts, Fledge shared one of the most brilliant comments from a child that I have heard in almost forever... 

Fledge: I'm wearing a t-shirt with a unicorn on it, and I asked him what it was, and he said a pony! So I said it's a special kind of pony, it has a horn, do you know what that makes it? And he said "a scary pony!"

I had to get dressed up for the occasion, so Bean, this is just for you... Aunty Rudh dressed as a Scary Pony! 

3 comments:

  1. LMAO Thats way to cute and funny..kids are the best..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. *wolf whistles* That's more a sexy pony... which given you're my sister, makes it scary for ME but I'm not sure about anyone else lol! Awesome pic hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I adore children. I could forever just listen to them talk, and watch them play. Unicorn=scary pony...LMAO!
    Out of the mouths of babes. =)

    ReplyDelete