Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Poem For Imma

Argh - Not been posting (not that anyone actually reads this anyway), busy treasure hunting... Though now that Imma has seen her special RL birthday poem (for her 25th again birthday) I can post it here with all my other random ramblings... 

I will warn now though that I am NOT a poet, nor will I ever be... I just wanted to try to make something special!!!!

Here goes:
Immaling that’s her name,
Rudhie met her in a game.
Fledge the Queen with a love of gold,
Helped us meet, if truth be told.
Sisters three we became,
The Dragon, The Witch and the Skankish Dame!
Through many trials the sisters did struggle,
Even though Rudh was a Muggle.
Rudh loved to collect sexy men,
So Imma rounded them all up again…
There was Remus, the Woobies and Adrian and Roger,
They even tried Severus, though he was a Dodger!
The sisters they shopped, they danced till they dropped, they spent many hours just chatting,
and sweet lil Rudh tried hard to be good as her eyelashes at boys started batting.
The discussions we had,
Sometimes good, sometimes bad,
Could often lead to a fight.
A kitty and dragon was fairly common,
Though the dragon was usually right.
During one of these fights, about wrongs and rights,
A comic discussion took place.
The cave on the hill, Moonie’s space if you will,
Full of lunch bones and a Dragon Queen’s hoard,
Could it withstand an explosion, or lead to implosion,
So we’d be squashed flat like a board.
To finish my rhyme, as it is party time,
There is something I wanted to say,
Thank you for all that you’ve done, we’ve had so much fun, now let’s go and boogie, OH YAY!

3 comments:

  1. It's on the wall, sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH well least you like it, it was written by me but I do have to thank my very very very awesome and capable editor *hugs a certain gold dragon*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it :)

    And now I got a blog here too. Was getting annoyed at the hassle with posting through OpenID

    ReplyDelete